Sunday 25 January 2009

Once in a while...

..you get a good PuG.

Well, after some hrash words that a cat-specced druid hasn't got mana-regen and really needs Wisdom, Scarlet Monestary went flawless. We only had one wipe (tankadin pulled a little too much :p), and I had fun healing.

On my druid I have Healbot, and I mostly used the instant HoT, and the one with a HoT attached (Rejuv and Regrowth..bad in names am I). Because I did put 2 points in the (70% of agility is +healing)-talent, my 12 Agility Polearm is a nice Healing Weapon. At level 35 I had (36 now) 2.1k mana and around 90 +healing. I added the paladin-tank to my friends-list (what is that with me and tankadins on friends-listst :p).

Another Old Friend joined the allie-guild this weekend, he transferred his 70-druid, and started a shammie-space-cow :p. That makes 2 Ghostlandians in the guild now. And I like to actually see the allie-part of the world. I already have levelled 3 horde-toons to 70 or over, so this is a brand new game ;p

And I ordered a game-pad, belkin n52te, or something. It will probably arrive later in the week, so if I have time this weekend (which I doubt), I'll be relearning playing I guess...

...and 3 more elders for my title....

No comments: