Saturday 24 January 2009

First week at trial.

I would call it achievement-week.

Let's see, the next few were all at once :p
Northrend Dungeon Hero, Champion of the Frozen Wastes (YEAH, title), Northrend Dungeon Master, Heroic: The Oculus, Ruby Void, Emerald Void

Ans some more :
Heroic: Drak'Tharon Keep, Might of the Dragonblight, Twilight Assist, The Spellweaver's Downfall, Heroic: The Spellweaver's Downfall, Heroic: Just Can't Get Enough, Heroic : The Hundred Club, Heroic: And They Would All Go Down Together, Our Daily Bread, 500 Fish.

And the Lunar Festival started today:
Lunar Festival Finery, Elders of Northrend, 50 Coins of Ancestry, Elders of Eastern Kingdoms, Elders of the Alliance, Elders of the Horde, Elders of Kalimdor Elune's Blessing, The Rocket's Red Glare, Frenzied Firecracker

And while doing some of the Elder of the Dungeons, I also picked up:
Zul'Farrak (like I didn't do that before), Maraudon

I only need to do the Elders in the Northren Dungeons for the Elder-title....

So how did raiding go, weel tuesday went fine, except we had problems with Sarth2D (10 man), we didn't had 3 tanks to try it with one more, and actually, you also need 3 tanks with 2drakes up. So in the end we went for one Drake.

Wednesday I was left out, and Thursday I was assigneed add-tank on Sarh3D (25man). I was not really happy with my performance. I had a hard time picking up the adds, mostly due to my UI-lay-out. well, I installed Bartender, and it went much better tonight in 10 man..although I had a problem with one fire-elemental, which actually was from one of the shamans...try taunting that... it confused me a little bit, so some adds went loose..but Sarth went down faster.

Because Friday and Saturday didn't had enough sign-ins/the right people for Sarth3D (25), the guild went into 10 mans.. I predict that within 2-3 weeeks, Blood and Tears Clears all 25-man content in 2 days...and there are not enough 10-mans for the rest of the week. I don't know what the plan is then, but we'll probably have a long wait till Ulduar.

I am getting to know the play-style, and getting back into my tanking-routine.
See All, Hear All.

No comments: