Monday 10 November 2014

Countdown to Warlords : Cho.

I have no real memory what I thought the first time I heard about Mists, I can not even find that on my blog. I do know that I was partially indifferent about Panda's, although I didn't like that there would be no Panda-Druids (Come on, they are already beers...)

Thinking back over the last two years, I did enjoy Mists. Most of the quests where nice, some patch-stories where very good. The raids where mostly entertaining...except for the bugs. The Boss mechanics were mostly quite interesting. All in all I rather enjoyed this Expansion.

There is just one Panda, that just keeps pushing all the wrong buttons. I think he is personally responsible for us getting in trouble with half of the raidbosses. He is also THE NPC, that in my humble opinion, is the embodiement of Mists of Pandaria.

Lorewalker Cho

Keep on writing Cho, of all the things we did. I do not expect us to sea each other soon, considering you are so bound to that island in the mist. Have a good life, so long, and thank you for the words.

No comments: