Friday 19 December 2014

Vacation... and a little about trapping

Tomorrow my vacation starts, that means I can no longer play on the PC for two weeks, and only have Ye Ole Mac.... that means I can do Garrisons...and that's it. To maximize my output, both Mardah and Verulani went elite-hunting today for bloods.  Both have a lvl3-barn.

Now there is a fun thing with trapping beasts...  the trap has a CD of 15 seconds, but lasts 30 seconds. You can actually time it to have two traps activated...and surprise, a beast can be captured twice then. But wait there is more....  it does not have to be your beast...

Now keep in mind, do not place your trap anywhere else then ON the same place as someone else trap...I had a 'kill' stolen today because a Hordie placed the trap just behind mine, so my trap missed. I do not know how many times this can stack...  at least 3 times I saw today, so..  how many beasts can be caged from one beast?

But, my army of alts is ready. Although I may be low on fur cloth. The idea is, that after these two weeks vacation, I have so much materials, that I can make a educated guess about which gear to upgrade/make. My current count is 18 bloods, and another 25 from Primal Spirits. I am guessing that I will have enough to upgrade two pieces of gear to 665, considering it costs 30 to do that.

Cya all in 2015.

Blook hanging around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if there's any restriction for capturing clefthoofs. Cause I couldn't catch a single one with my first level trap near Horde Garrison and I tried that for the whole herd. Not a single catch!

There's no trouble in Nagrand though, and I happily catch elekk at Shadowmoon with the first level trap.