Tuesday 12 January 2010

And now? Part 2

A couple of weeks ago, I asked myself: What now? Mardah, my Tree, had all the pre-frost stuff she wanted, except maybe a trinket from one of the ICC-dungeons. So what to do now?

So, the last 3 weeks orso, I huntered on. And 2 days ago, Luaran is at the same stage as Mardah. She got all the pre-frost gear she wants, and there are three upgrades left in the new dungeons. Shoes, necklace and that trinket that never drops :(

She started as SV-hunter, but quickly went with MM-ArP-build. Problem is, in dungeons you move a lot, not on bosses, but between everything else. Mobs die very fast. Now Luaran's ArP was high enough to actually make that build better, but with all the wuick dying stuff, I respecced her into the MM-Agi build, putting Arcane Shot back into bussines. But, as I said, she is almost done. Doing the random and the ICC-dungeons every day, together with th JC-daily and the fishing daily, so what now?

I did get a tip for a raid-community, they raid 3 times a week, 19-23. Problem is, my RL is still not fully healed, so after a long night thinking I decided not to go raiding just yet. I do like to play for something though, something that both Mardah and Luaran can't really do anymore...

So what now?

I could level one of my 70+ alts, but tbh, I don't feel like levelling atm, besides the levelling I do with two friends (Dwarf2Gnome). I could play my 80-rogue Lamars for a couple of weeks to gear him out. But, there's something holding me back...

Now, there is one more option. An 80-character with Blacksmithing (which I don't have on Argent Dawn atm) and enchanting (with a load of not-readily-available-enchants). This one has been on vacation for the past 7 months, and is sporting Naxx-gear, not epic gems (not available at that time), a slightly wrong talent-build, wrong server, wrong faction...

Should I?
It probably will be fun again to throw my Captain America's Shield, to hear the K-Tang from SHOR, and to be the front of the wave....

Should I?

Maybe I should read the subtitle of my blog...

No comments: