Tuesday 4 July 2023

Who are all these people?

I know, I didn't played for three months, but still.. who are all these guildies?

I just re-read Eight years in Azeroth, and that got me on some memory-trips. The guild in that blog, Descendants of Draenor, had a rough time between Firelands and Dragon Soul. And this was just after they actually did all the achievements in Firelands. And I remembered what it as for Innovation. And if you don't, look at the posts from Januari 2012, and count the number of people in the kill-shots....

Innovation kills Normal Deathwing... with only 10 people

There are actually still a lot of people around now from that dark time. On the picture we see Eva, Synth, Moreor, Aletia and myself as Mardah. That is 5 people still raiding. And some names that still pop up often like now and then. And people long gone, like Charli and Zese (yes, we had an imba-rouge before Gestalt). Now, 7 people that signed up that evening couldn't come due to having to do it on 10, not 25...

But there where raiders before that, that have gone, like the infamous Wenny, Miralocolix,Juliej. And not that ago lost to the Aether, and hopefully returning one day Kris and Fuzzy. I actually have list of all players that partook in Mists of Pandaria, it's at the end through the whole of the following video:


To be honest, some of them may still be around, and I just forgot their old names  :p. But where was I going when I started writing, oh yeah, who are all those people. So many new people joined in the first few months of Dragonso...rrr... Dragonflight. And I hardly know them, and some of them never heard of Mardah, just Lurge... 

So welcome to Innovation:

 


Also, posted a few years ago, my thoughts back then what should be done:

https://lurge.blogspot.com/2013/08/archive-numbercrunching-innovation.html


Innovation 

No comments: