Wednesday 26 July 2023

Summer is upon us, 2023 edition.

 When I start writing this post, it is Monday the 17th of July. Next Thursday my summer-vacation starts, so playtime will go down, outside time will go up. I will be spending 5.5 weeks away from my home-PC and trusting on a 6-year old MSI-laptop. With Innovation's current schedule, I can raid 3 more times, and after that 10 raids will be very tentative. So, 3 more raids for a Sartharion-kill...oh my.

With the RL-injury of the other mage in Innovation... I suspect some dumb raids  :)


In other news, next patch will bring heritage armor for both Night-Elf and Undead. So bot Lurge and Mardah need to get that, maybe it is even time for Mardah to do the Blue Dragon-flight quests for the mount. There will also be new customizations, well.. no idea about that.

In the Alt-department, Timicin is trying to get a sword from LFR-Echo, and my lower level toons going for heritage armor on lvl50 are slowly progressing.


Today is Wednesday the 26th of July, so yes, sometimes it takes a while for something to be finished. Which is not what Innovation did with the raid last night. I hope they succeed during summer. Timicin is more lucky, and found his sword in the Vault. And Lorinthe, Green Destro lock also has joined my army of seventies last week

At least I got two Mega Dungeon runs in this week, time for vacation now.


Lurge listening to some Dragons


No comments: