Friday 19 May 2023

Time to get cool

So after my last post, I had to do some stuff... like emptying all other servers and just moving everything to Argent Dawn. That also meant some of my characters had to be deleted, like the lower levels mostly. Although on higher warlock at least got the axe, resulting in this:


49 of those are in Innovation, making me 6,6% of innovation at the moment... the last one, Doiral still is the GM of When Elekks Fly, my bank-alt so to say.

It also meant that some characters had to be renamed. My mage is now called Lurger, with an extra r, and there where some more.

Gwaednerth, ye ole Gowqron, became Gowrronn

Luaran, Orc huntress, became Luarain

Ezrila, Undead rouge, became Lariszia

Cloudcaller, Tauren shaman, became Cloudwatch

Gythreuliaid, Bloodelf demon hunter, became Gyrial

Karnhorn, Tuaren death knight, became Karnhoorn

Morshando and Vornik kept their names

But that makes only 9 characters I transferred, well... I also had a Gnome rogue somewhere, Lamars, and he is now Lamarche, bringing transfers up to 10. Al the other Horde characters I had where send to the eternal recycle bin. I did made 8 new Hordies to replace them:


Quiriani is actually already levelling, and Amalaina is doing the Bloodelf starter zones. Tarwhoorn actually did the whole Tauren starter zone before doing what the others already did, the get-the-heartstones-route.

Basically, after the starting zone, either original or new one, or in case of some classes when you log in at level 10, I go Chromie travelling. First I send them to the legion Expansion to quickly pick up a Dalaran Heartstone, this takes no more as 5 minutes, as you can skip the whole introduction.

After that, I send them to Warlords of Draenor. The introduction-quests up till you get the Garrison Heartstone, is probably the best XP/hour you can get in World of Warcraft. As you can see, 4 of my alts are 15, and they all stopped the moment they got their Garrison Heartstone. Cloudrager is a little bit higher, because he is going to stay in Draenor, and did the first few quests to get followers and the Ashran FP.

What leaves, is the Guildchat when I finally decided to put them all in Innovation.







Also... changed the theme and header.





No comments: