Monday 20 March 2023

For the Alliance??

  • Players who have been enjoying Cross-Faction Instances now have the ability to join the same guild as their opposite-faction friends and benefit from conveniences like shared chat and guild repairs.

....well... that opens up possibilities.


Now, I played a lot for the first month of Dragon flight. But at the beginning of Januar it stopped.... it stopped so hard that I basically didn't touch the game for 2 months orso, missing a whole raid tier it seems. I don't even know why it really happened. 

Rewatching 'The West Wing', all 7 seasons, probably didn't help. And the new Tower game from FeelThere also took up a lot of time, and changing jobs was also thrown in the mix. Add to that that I was not happy that Night Elf Moonkinform most of the times is not working, the buff is there, just not the aesthetics. And that Eclipse is totally ignorable now, but still pops up as a thing to use... well... I guess I needed a break.

This happened all just after I said I would raid as Tsjikin... about 2 weeks ago I played again on Mardah... did the LFR... and then didn't play again for 9 days orso...

So... I think it is time for a Change, I hope it works.


This is Lurge

Undead Frost Mage

Death to the Living!


No comments: