Monday 18 May 2009

Sometimes you get lucky.

Sunday, not at home, laptop present.
Problem is, laptops are small, so to go raiding with my laptop is a no-no. But just questing, no problem, or healing some instances.

At 11.00 in the morning Cloudchaser entered LFG Ramp/BF/SP as healer. 5 hours later I exited the same group, after we had run through Blood Furnace, Slave Pens, Underbog and Mana-Tombs. We did had some breaks, that's why it took that long :p

It doesn't happen much, but when it happens its fun. A group that just stays together and goes questing instancing for several hours. We did wipe some times in MT, but that's not strange. MT is a lvl63-dungeon, and we where running with a 62-tankadin, a 62-tree (me), a 62-DK, a 63 Retri and a 66-frost mage. (most of us started a level lower :p). But a good group can handle it without problems, apart from some trash-over-pulls :p

Now I only need to return to do the quests....

And I love Wild Growth :p

No comments: