Tuesday 3 September 2019

Zhevra Hooves

Yes, I found them all, much faster than I thought at first, but I did completed it.

Strange how things go, a week ago I logged into Hydraxian Waterlords, and I started to level a Tauren Druid. 2 levels later my partner came entered, also on a Tauren Druid. I then try to log in onto my Tauren Warrior, which took a while, but we both leveled up to six.

The next day, I didn't really feel to level the warrior, and I saw that we didn't had any priests in Innovation, yes, Innovation now has a Classic Horde guild, so I started to level a priest, and Undead Priest called Ezrila, and she is now level 27 29.

Not something I was planning to do, but it happened, and Priest levelling is pretty fast, if you have a good wand. I healed everry dungeon so far, and I am now in Limbo beteween Blackfathom Deeps and Gnomeregan, so Ezrila is collecting some human skulls in the Hillsbrad Foothills killing taurens in 1K Needles.

I find it all very re-refreshing. No more zerg-mode, thinking about what you are doing. Dungeons need to be done properly again, and crafting matters. And a lot of stuff you can not solo, although I did tried... and failed some. As a friend said, Classic is best enjoyed with two people.

Let's see where this journey takes us.

No comments: