Wednesday 23 March 2022

Basically, I was bored

10 months since last time I posted, but, looking at how often I played in that time, not that strange. In one of the last posts I already mentioned that I was not really enjoying myself in Shadowlands. Several reasons were to blame for that, and mostly just me, I got bored of the whole anima grinding stuff, and mostly I just raided.

(sorry no screenshots this time)

For all that time, I did log in on raidnights, did some small stuff, raided, and logged. I didn't really liked the last two raids. Too dark I guess. There where some fun mechanics, and some very annoying ones, but not really fun memories. It also didn't help that Innovation was basically back to raiding with 11 people. Which basically means that every time two people couldn't come, no raid. We even cancelled sunday raids for a while because to many times we had not enough peeps on sunday.

Last April we killed Denathrius after 105 wipes... the second kill was at least that amount later. I took almost 10 months for us to kill the next end boss, Sylvanas... a week before patch 9.2 dropped. I have no idea how we survived that. Took so long, with so few people. First Denathrius kill was a raid of 19. I am not 100% sure, but I think we killed Sylvanas with 11 or 12.

But what else did you do in those 10 months... well...

I played some Classic TBC, I actaully tankadinned Kara somewhere, But, I really didn't like doing two endgame. I did a lot of dungeons with and for Guildies in summer, but after summer that stopped mostly. The guild I am in did transfer, and I transferred with it, levelling a hunter for a while, but again, hardly these days, not really sure why... well..probably because of Stellaris

Around Christmas I started playing Stellaris again, and that game just takes a lot of time, so last 3 months where mostly spend in that game, but... for know... I am really liking this patch.

Zereth Morris is a fun zone, and also very alt-friendly 9.2 is... Last week Tiramuria,Kyaria,Stonetamer and Lurche all did LFR, nboosted by some 226 greenies from the AH to get Ilvl high enough. Only Nialedd, a tank, hasn't done LFR yet, probably because I really don't want to tank for some idiots...and I have seen some...

Innovation is stuck at normal Anduin at the moment, we just don't have the dps to kill enough stuff in the Hunger-one, so we can't survive the LK-phase..although stuff will be nerfed today, so maybe this week.

Mardah hasn't got a tierbonus yet, maybe today in the Vault. And we get a second Leggo today. So I hope we can finish normal fast now. And soon we will know what the next expansion brings...

There are rumors that we may finally be able to just guild up with Horde-players.... 

a Troll Chicken looks interesting to play...

No comments: