Wednesday 19 May 2021

Covid Journey

 At the beginning of April I was tested positive for Covid-19, just before the may break, which basically meant I would not work for about 6 weeks. So, I had a lot of time to kill, and what better way to kill that, then to play Classic, that is one big time sink after all. 

I already had a Undead lvl 60 Priest, which was basically parked, because I stopped playing. So I dabbled around with various alts, until after a week or two, I found a goal to reach, Verigan's Fist. And here is some of what happened afterwards in pictures.



Verigan's Fist aquired

Level 39





Level 60-ding


My UI was not prepared for a 40 man raid.


So, I levelled a Paladin up to 60, part Retribution, part Holy, and I even had the good luck to sneak into a Molten Core run with PuGLife on the last day before the pre-patch.

It took me about a month with lots of free time, so no idea how I would be able to level a new character in two weeks while working... the two weeks that Blizzard thinks is enough to level a new char to lvl58 in pre-patch... pre-patch for TBCC... which seems to become one of the longest patch-days in memory.

No comments: